1. Come to an Open House. (There are two Open Houses every year, one in February and one in October, the website will advertise the specific dates once they have been determined.)
2. Call to schedule a visit with your child close to their third birthday (February – April for children who will be 3 by September 1st, or October – November for children who will be 3 by January).
3. Return your completed application within two weeks of your visit.
4. Notification letters will be sent early May for September entry and December 1 for January entry. Occasionally spaces may become available throughout the summer, so if you’ve missed the deadline, feel free to call us and check.
5. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to one-month’s 5-day/week tuition will be required to hold your child’s place. This deposit is non-refundable and goes toward general school operation and also helps cover the school in the event that a family suddenly has to leave the school.